Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opens 5 days a week on 10 months a year. The closing time is on Friday afternoon weekly, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
In case your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested.
- English Speaking Guide
- Land Transfer
- Admission fee
- Personal Expenses
- Water puppet show(upon request)
- Optional Gratuities
- Cancellations made more than 4 days prior to travel receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 2 – 3 days prior to travel receive 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made 1 days or less prior to travel receive 100 % cancellation fee
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation is subject to made more than 7 days prior
for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for
event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.