Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opens 5 days a week and 10 months a year. The closing time is on Friday afternoon and Monday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
In case your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested.
- English Speaking Guide
- Land Transfer
- Admission fee
- Personal Expenses
- Water puppet show(upon request)
- Optional Gratuities
- Cancellations made more than 4 days prior to travel receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 2 – 3 days prior to travel receive 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made 1 days or less prior to travel receive 100 % cancellation fee
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation is subject to made more than 7 days prior
for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for
event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.