- English speaking
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Land transfer by A/C vehicles
- Admission fee, green car
- One of the 2 options: Beef noodles(for both morning & afternoon tour) or water puppet show (only for afternoon tour)
- Personal expenses
-Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opens 5 days a week and 10 months a year. The closing time is on Friday afternoon and Monday and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
-In case your visit coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.
- Cancellations made more than 4 days prior to travel receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 2 – 3 days prior to travel receive 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made 1 days or less prior to travel receive 100 % cancellation fee
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation is subject to made more than 7 days prior
for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for
event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.