skydive is the quickest and easiest way to experience the thrill of freefall at
over 120 miles per hour, while securely attached in a harness to one of
the world-class instructors.Skydive
Dubai offers tandem skydives at a premium location the Palm dropzone, and at
our standard location, The Palm dropzone.
On arrival at the specified
check-in time, please proceed to the Sky Dive registration desk. Here clients will be welcomed and given
registration and waiver forms to fill out. For safety reasons, they will be
weighed and their BMI calculated. After this, spot will then be reserved on one
of the aircraft. A tandem instructor and camera flyer will accompany the client
during the experience. Approximately 20-30 minutes before client boards the
plane, he/she will be introduced to the instructor, who will explain the
process, give a safety briefing, show the best body position for free fall, put
on and check harness. Camera flyer will interview client before the jump.
Then you will be escorted to the
boarding area shortly afterwards where he/she will receive a pre-boarding
safety check, and have picture taken with the instructor and the aircraft. You,
your instructor and your videographer will then board the aircraft.On the way up clients will be treated to astounding aerial views
and surrounding areas. The ride up isapproximately 20 minutes, during which
clients will be asked to give a short interview.
A few minutes before reaching
exit altitude, client will be harnessed to the front of your fully qualified
tandem skydiving instructor, who will do a final check before exiting the
aircraft from 13,000 feet (4,000 m).When the plane gets to exit altitude,
client and the instructor, along with your camera flyer, will exit the plane
and free fall for nearly 60 seconds! The parachute will be deployed at around
6,000 feet and after the adrenaline-fuelled freefall, clients will have a
4-5-minute parachute ride to catch their breath and see as well as experience
the desert like never before.After softly touching down, camera flyer will
interview clients again to record their reaction, and escort the clients off
the landing area back to the main building.
Photos and videos will be ready for collection
approximately an hour after the skydive. These can be collected from our
merchandise store, located in the main building
- - Professional instructor.
- -20 minutes ( approximate ) ride up in the aircraft 13,000 feet ( 4,000m)
- -60 seconds free fall with 120miles per hours
- -4 - 5 minutes parachute experience
- - Photos & Videos package
- - Food and drinks
- - Hotel pickup and drop-off
- - Gratuities (optional)
Days : every Thursday, Friday
Saturday & Sunday (subject to changes)
Timing: start 10:00am ,
10:15am, 10:45pm, 11:15am , 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 01:00pm, 01:15pm,
01:30pm, 02:00pm, 02:30pm & 02:45pm (subject to availability & weather
There have 2 dropzone area you can able to select , the rate will depends on the selected drop zone;
DROP ZONE AREA
PALM DROP ZONE - Located : Al Seyahi street. Mina seyahi Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
-Mesmerized the beauty of City of Dubai and breathtaking view on the palm location, looking down while you free fall. Hold your breath while you ride with parachute.
DESERT DROP ZONE - Located : outside city of Dubai, on E66 (Dubai- Al Ain road) near Margham Dubai United Arab Emirated
-Enjoy Tandem skydiving from a whopping height of 13,000 feet, 30 minutes of briefing, Free-fall for 60 seconds at 120 miles/hour, Accompanied by an expertly trained instructor, Pictures and videos of Skydive experience, Top-notch safety measures provided
- The duration of the activity will be 3 – 4hrs(from the time you check-in till the time you collect your USB)
- This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
This ticket is void if altered or damaged.
- Must present with passport copy & Voucher copy.
- You must redeem this ticket the date and time shown,
or it will expire
- Guest must be check-in 30 mins prior to the
- Skydive Dubai requires every tandem customer to meet
both, our weight and BMI requirements. Women - Weight: 90.0 kg/ 198.0 lbs or
less. BMI: 27.5 or less. Men - Weight: 100.0 kg/220 lbs or less. BMI: 30.0 or
- You must be 12 years and above (according to the
Gregorian calendar) on the day of your skydive.
- If you are 70 years old or older on the day you
skydive, you must submit a filled and signed copy of the Declaration of Fitness
form from your doctor.
- If you suffer from or have previously suffered from
any of the conditions listed on our website, you must submit a filled and
signed copy of the Declaration of Fitness form from your doctor
- There must be no alcohol or drugs in your system 24
hours before your skydive
- Do not scuba dive 24 hours before the date of your
- Athletic, comfortable clothes are advised;
t-shirts/tops must have sleeves. Sneakers or sport shoes are ideal for your
skydive. Please make sure your shoes don't have any buckles or studs on
- Customers are advised to remove any jewelry, watches
and other accessories before their skydive. These can be placed in the free
personal lockers at our locations.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent sport. Skydive Dubai
has the right to cancel operations due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- Please visit www.skydivedubai.ae/en/tandem-jumps/requirements for more information on each condition.
- - Once the booking is confirmed it cannot be cancelled, this ticket are non-refundable.
- - No show ,100% charges will be applied.
- - Guest must be meet the requirements before they book, once the booking confirmed it cannot be cancelled, this ticket are non-refundable.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.