Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts in the Jumeirah district with a photo-stop near the iconic sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel. Continue along Jumeirah beach, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, home to the impressive Jumeirah Mosque. Drive next to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, and reach Dubai Museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Embark an Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the spice souk where the fragrances of the orient come together. Before you return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai – the Gold Souk.
Discover life before and after its magnificent transformation on an incredible Dubai City Tour of your choice. Upon getting picked up, head to the Dubai Museum and behold the history of Dubai and some of its best artifacts. At Jumeirah Mosque, see how the spiritual side of this city moves and is a part of everyday life. After seeing the splendid Jumeirah Beach, taking in the sea salt air, you'll head to the most famous of Dubai's buildings: the iconic Burj Al Arab. From here, the architectural marvels of Dubai await: The incredible man-made Palm Island, and the world famous Atlantis Hotel. Take a trip to the Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall to see how the elites do their shopping amongst the thousands of brand names available. Then visit the awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, before completing your tour with a hotel drop off.
Starting Time : 08:00AM ,13:00 PM
- -Hotel pickup and drop-off from select central Dubai hotels
- -An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- -Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
- -Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- -Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Mosque
- -Visit Gold Souq and Spice Souq
- -Food and drinks
• The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages. Participants dressed unsuitably may be denied entry.
• This tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
• No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
• The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
• As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which is included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Outside the religious sites, you can wear light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year). Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- Once you have confirmed your pickup location and time, this cannot be changed within 24 hours of the tours departure.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.