This tour will take you to Dubai's neighboring emirate of Sharjah, known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. Start your tour from picturesque Buhairah Corniche with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque before proceeding to the largest mosque in Sharjah, King Faisal Mosque for some pictures. Next visit the Islamic Civilization museum, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. Then drive to Sharjah’s ‘Old Town’ for a stroll through the restored traditional Souk Al Arsa market. Visit Sharjah Heritage museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian Gulf architecture. The last stop before returning is at Souk Al Markazi – a treasure trove of carpets, jewellery and handicrafts.
Discover the must-see sights of Sharjah, the neighboring emirate to Dubai, on this 4.5-hour private tour. With your own private guide beside you, leave Dubai by air-conditioned minivan, and delve into the intriguing city of Sharjah, with its quaint Old Town of souks, museums and heritage attractions. Admire the gleaming King Faisal Mosque; visit the restored, 17th-century Sharjah Fort and fascinating Sharjah Heritage Museum; and delve into the colorful stalls of Al Arsah Souk and Al Markazi Souk as your guide sheds light on Sharjah’s history and rich cultural heritage.
Starting Time : 08:00AM
- -Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Private Vehicle
- -Photo stop at King Faisal Mosque & Al Noor Mosque
- -Islamic Civilization Museum Entrance.
- -Sharjah Heritage Museum Entrance
- -Visit Souk Al Arsa & Souk Al Markazi
- -Food and drinks
• The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages. Participants dressed unsuitably may be denied entry.
• This tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
• No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
• The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
• As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which is included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Outside the religious sites, you can wear light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year). Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- Once you have confirmed your pickup location and time, this cannot be changed within 24 hours of the tours departure.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.