Dubai Adventures offers the most affordable safari trip in Dubai, Despite saving bucks there are many other advantages of driving vehicle in the Desert, In Self drive package, friends or families who would like to drive a 4 Wheel vehicle / a Quad Bike or a Dune Buggy in the desert can enjoy the journey in very affordable discounted price. Get instructions from an experienced marshal; and take a thrilling, 45- 60 minutes guided ride on your choose. Since your safety is our paramount concern, we will ensure that your adventure is secure yet memorable and fun-filled.Tours also includes refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return private transfers to your hotel.
Brace yourself for an exhilarating experience as you ride into the desert wilderness in your chosen ‘Ship of the Desert’. Embark on this epic adventure with an approximately 60-minute journey from the city to reach the serene sands where an experienced off-road professional instructor is standing by your assigned vehicle to put you through the paces. Hold on to your seats; your ultimate desert adventure is about to begin. After a safety briefing, you’re off in a convoy on a roller-coaster ride for over an hour as your rugged vehicle sails over the soft sand dunes, deep into the pristine desert terrain. Since your safety is our paramount concern, we will ensure that your adventure is secure yet memorable and fun-filled.Tours also includes refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel.
Starting Time : 06:00 AM
- -Hotel pickup and drop-off in Private 4WD
- -30 minutes’ drive per person sharing basis
- -Sand boarding and Dune bashing Experience
- -Snack box and Refreshments
- This desert safari trip involves off road driving across sand dunes and off road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain areas, we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
- Participants must be over the age of 21 years with minimum 2 years driving experience.
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour, This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year) recommended. Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Sanitizer will be provided in the car.Driver will wear gloves and mask.
- It’s mandatory for all passengers to wear mask & gloves.Tissues and Hand Sanitizers will be provided for all passenger in our vehicle.
- No Food will be allowed inside the Vehicle.The vehicle will be disinfected after each Tours
- Any damage to the Vehicle due to the negligence of the guest shall result in the guest being liable for the costs of the consequential repair or replacements. The amount decided by Orient Tours for the said costs shall be final and undisputed and is to be paid on demand.
- No insurance is provided or available for any incident including accidents, damage, loss, injury, etc. caused by or to the hirer during the self – drive. The hirer shall be solely liable or responsible for all consequences as a result of any such incident.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
• "Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours.”
• It is mandatory to send us the Passport copy & International Driving license copies and the disclaimer form (signed from the client).
• Once you booked the tour, please send us the following documents to email@example.com with your booking reference number.
• Passport copy / International Driving License copy and Disclaimer form (will send to you for signing after the booking is confirmed.
• All participants will be asked to sign an Indemnity Waiver Form before undertaking the experience.
• In-case of any accident, Orient Tours LLC will not be liable to the clients.
• Client is fully responsible to him / herself and the Vehicle in case of any damage caused during rental.
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.