Leave your central Dubai hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4 with your informative guide at the wheel. Since this is a private tour, tell your guide if there’s anything you want to see more or less of — your itinerary can be customized around your interests. Cruise through the neighboring emirate of Sharjah, and absorb the tranquility as you head deep into the desert, passing rolling golden dunes, wide open plains and quiet villages. Stop at a palm-dotted oasis and savor a tasty snack paired with a refreshing soda or mineral water as you admire the scenery. Drive on to Camel Rock, a striking desert rock that resembles a camel rearing from the sands. Snap pictures and then look for the ancient marine fossils imprinted into some nearby rocks. Located the fascinating fossils with pointers from your guide, and learn how they were created millennia ago by miniscule ocean creatures when the area lay deep beneath the sea. Finally, relax on your 4x4 journey back to Dubai where your day trip concludes at your hotel.
Start your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Meet your courteous private driver and board your private air-conditioned 4x4. You’ll get a glimpse of desert life and agricultural life, rock formations deep in the desert, Fossil and Camel rocks. Enjoy the Sand boarding experience and exciting dune bashing Experience. Drive to Archaeological Museum the new visitor attraction in the Emirate of Sharjah blends history, nature and culture with exceptional quality and warm hospitality to create a unique leisure experience in a spectacular natural setting. Step into our vehicles and head back in time to see Mleiha through the ages. Experience the beauty of Mleiha’s landscape on horseback, with views of Fossil Rock and Faya Mountain. Open to all experience levels, our expert guides will assist in leading you and your horse into the outback of Mleiha. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel.
Starting Time : 06:00 AM or 03:30 PM
- - Pick up and Drop from your Hotel by Private 4x4 Vehicle
- - Exciting dune drive
- - Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink)
- - Snacks box
- - Sand boarding Experience
- - Mleiha Archaeological Museum entrance fee
- - Horse Riding charges
- This desert safari trip involves off road driving across sand dunes and off road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain areas, we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
- Children below 5 years old are not allowed to join this tour. No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour, This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year) recommended. Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
• "Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours.”
• Departure Time: Morning Tour between 06:00 am and 06:30 am approximately.
• Afternoon Tour between 03:30 pm and 04:00 pm approximately.
• The timing indicated above is an approximation only. Please reconfirm your exact pick-up time with the supplier after the booking is confirmed in order to avoid inconveniences
• The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Sanitizer will be provided in the car.Driver will wear gloves and mask.
• It’s mandatory for all passengers to wear mask & gloves.Tissues and Hand Sanitizers will be provided for all passenger in our vehicle.
• No Food will be allowed inside the Vehicle.The vehicle will be disinfected after each Tours
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.