Take home vivid memories of Dubai’s crowning glory with a tour through parts of Burj Khalifa. Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest free-standing structure at 828 metres (830 metres to the tip). You will have access to the highest outdoor observation deck in the world, spread across levels 148 and 125 of the Burj Khalifa. Your journey begins when you step into the 'At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY lounge', from where you will be personally escorted to a dedicated elevator. SKY is the newest attraction to open in the Burj Khalifa on floors 125 and 148. This makes SKY the world’s highest observation deck. The new public observation deck stands at a height of 555 meters.
A high-speed elevator ascends to the observation deck at 32 feet per second. As the doors open, the floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide breath-taking 360-degree views of the city, desert and ocean sprawling beneath.
End your visit by purchasing some unique souvenirs at the gift shop.
At 555 metres (1,821 ft) high, At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY on Level 148 offers visitors an unprecedented opportunity to soak up unmatched views of the city and beyond. The At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY journey includes levels 124 & 125.
• Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
• Step out onto the world's highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
• Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
• The world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
• A closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
• A public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline.
• At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning
• A virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
• An immersive experience; an inspired glass-floor with a twist. Feel the glass crack underneath your feet.
Transfers Not included
At The Top, Burj Khalifa, Unit LG - 089 - Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai
Starting Time : 19:00 PM
Duration : 1 hours and 30 minutes
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.