Burj Khalifa's observation deck is located on level 124 of the world's tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa. This observatory is one of the most important highlights in the entire Middle East. A high-speed elevator whisks you to the top as it ascends to the observation deck at 32 feet per second. As the doors open, the floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide breath-taking 360-degree views of the city, desert and ocean sprawling beneath. From ''At the Top'' (124th & 125th floor) at Burj Khalifa you get a full view of the entire city. You can also use the viewing telescopes mounted on the deck for a closer look at the landmarks below.
The average time it takes to enjoy ''At the Top'' is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time.
Enjoy this wonderful experience with us!!!
With its observation decks on level 124 & 125 At the Top, Burj Khalifa, is a must-see attraction and offers breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding emirates.
• The world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
• A closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
• A public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline.
• At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning
• A virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
• An immersive experience; an inspired glass-floor with a twist. Feel the glass crack underneath your feet.
Transfers Not included
At The Top, Burj Khalifa, Unit LG - 089 - Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.