Enjoy a great drive to the UNESCO-listed 'Garden City' of Al Ain, enroute watching fascinating and ever-changing desert scenery. On arrival, visit Zayed Old Palace birthplace of H.H. late Sheikh Zayed, UAE's founding President. Next visit the award-winning Al Jahili Fort to view the permanent exhibition dedicated to the intrepid British explorer, Wilfred Thesiger. Thereafter UAE’s oldest Al Ain National Museum reveals artefacts from the 6th Century BC. Head to the heritage site of Al Ain Oasis where you are informed about the Falaj, an ancient underground irrigation system. Afterwards enjoy a photo session at the local camel market, the largest in the region. Stop for lunch then make a final visit to the foot of Jebel Hafeet Mountain for a look at the popular hot springs.
Discover the UAE’s pretty garden town of Al-Ain on a private day trip from Dubai! Framed by the craggy Hajar Mountains and lush gardens, Al-Ain is one of the country’s oldest towns, with a Bronze Age past. Traveling by air-conditioned minibus with your private guide, cruise through the desert to this lovely town, and visit its colorful camel market and interesting Sheik Zayed Palace Museum, once home to the UAE’s late Sheikh Zayed.
Starting Time : 07:45 am
- -Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai hotels with Private Vehicle
- -An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- -Entrance tickets as per the itinerary
• The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages. Participants dressed unsuitably may be denied entry.
• This tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
• No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
• The duration of the actual tour takes 8 – 9 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
• As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which is included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Outside the religious sites, you can wear light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year). Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- Once you have confirmed your pickup location and time, this cannot be changed within 24 hours of the tours departure.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Departure time: - between 07:45 am and 08:15 am approximately
- No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Al Ain National Museum is closed for renovation until further notice. The stop will be replaced with a visit to Qasr Al Muwaiji
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.