Experience the desert at its most mystical and tranquil, as the sun rises and enjoy a dune drive on a 3-4 hour private trip from Dubai.Watch the desert come alive as your driver takes you on a dune drive and for Desert sand boarding. After roaming the desert, drive to watch the protected indigenous wildlife such as Desert Gazelle and Arabian Oryx. Then a quick drive to Al Qudra Lakes part of the Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve. Across the series of lakes at Al Qudra, you can enjoy a picnic or a leisurely ride. It’s a great way to see Dubai’s beautiful desert sunrise with a waterfront view and spot some local wildlife. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel. We will make sure you enjoy the best Desert Safari Dubai ever had. The Sunriser safari is an exciting way to start your day.
Experience the UAE desert and three quintessential dune activities at sunrise on this private tour from Dubai, all without having to organize transport or anything else for yourself. Forget about jostling for seats on a shared tour, and cruise into the desert in your own 4x4 with a personal driver-guide. Then, enjoy a dune bash and savor an Arabian-style picnic breakfast as morning breaks over the sands. Have the chance to watch some of the protected indigenous wildlife such as Desert Gazelle and Arabian Oryx. You will have the choice to enjoy a ride or sit and relax while having an Arabic coffee, dates or refreshments over a picnic on one of the lakes at Al Qudra Lakes.
Starting Time : 04:00am
- - Pick up and Drop from your Hotel by Private 4x4 Vehicle
- - Sunrise photo stop
- - Exciting dune drive
- - Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink)
- - Picnic Breakfast
- - Sand boarding
- - English-speaking driver
- - Arabian Oryx (Feeding Station) – Photo Stop
- - Visit to Al Qudra Lake – Photo Stop
- -Meeting Arabian Oryx is not guaranteed
- This desert safari trip involves off road driving across sand dunes and off road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain areas, we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
- Children below 5 years old are not allowed to join this tour. No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour, This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year) recommended. Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions.
• "Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours.”
• The duration of the actual tour takes 3 – 4 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Sanitizer will be provided in the car.Driver will wear gloves and mask.
• It’s mandatory for all passengers to wear mask & gloves.Tissues and Hand Sanitizers will be provided for all passenger in our vehicle.
• No Food will be allowed inside the Vehicle.The vehicle will be disinfected after each Tours
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.