Exploring a day to the mountains and natural landmarks this adventure out of Dubai will catch your eyes that there's more to the desert than just sand. The day start with a pick up from your designated hotel/residence via the 4x4 Land Cruiser with comfortable and private vehicle you'll be using for your journey. Capturing the famous Fossil & Camel Rock, two unusual rock formations hidden among the desert dunes. Take a part and feel the car surfing through desert, and after your adventurous dune drive. You can also try go sand surfing or sand boarding out in the desert. After gliding down dune after dune and taking photographs of this beautiful landscape. You’ll also be able to enjoy a breakfast with picnic box. Make your way through the imposing Hajjar Mountains to reach the Hatta Dam and Honey Bee Garden and enjoy amazing views of the surrounding areas. Get nearer to nature at the Hatta Honey Bee Garden. Surrounded by the rugged mountains of Hatta and an abundance of natural flora and fauna, this unique attraction highlights the importance of bees to our environment. Afterwards a pleasant drive brings you back. Truly a great way to invigorate your senses with plenty of fun, food and sun.
Meet your guide at your hotel, relax into your air-conditioned 4x4, and start your full-day trip into the desert and Hajar Mountains. Travel eastward through the desert interior, and on route, let your guide know if there are any sights that you want to see more of during your trip. Your tour is private, so the schedule can be tailored to your wishes. As you head toward Hatta, watch as the landscapes change from open expanses to dunes, and the rocky foothills of the Hajar Mountains. Hear from your guide about Hatta itself, an old trading settlement known for its historical fort and rock pools nestled into the mountain slopes. Stop to enjoy a picnic breakfast and continue to Jebel Maleihah, nicknamed Fossil Rock. This rocky outcrop looms from the sands and is named after the ancient marine fossils embedded in its slopes. The Honeybee Garden is your next stop in Hatta where you learn all about the fascinating art of beekeeping and honey making. Afterwards you make your way through the imposing Hajjar mountains to Hatta Dam affording amazing views to make many a shutterbug happy. From here you drive back to the city.
Starting Time : 06:00 am
- -Pick up and Drop from your Hotel / Residence by Private 4x4 Vehicle
- -An English-speaking tour guide/drive
- -Light Refreshment included (coffee, water, soft drink)
- -Picnic Breakfast Box
- -Visits to Hatta Heritage Village & Hatta Dam
- -Exciting Dune Drive and Sandboarding Experience
- -Honey Bee Garden entrance fee
- -Hatta Heritage Village (May be closed due to COVID)
- This desert safari trip involves off road driving across sand dunes and off road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain areas, we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
- Children below 5 years old are not allowed to join this tour. No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour, This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year) recommended. Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
• "Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours.”
• The duration of the actual tour takes 5 – 6 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Sanitizer will be provided in the car.Driver will wear gloves and mask.
• It’s mandatory for all passengers to wear mask & gloves.Tissues and Hand Sanitizers will be provided for all passenger in our vehicle.
• No Food will be allowed inside the Vehicle.The vehicle will be disinfected after each Tours
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.