Start your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Meet your courteous private driver and board your private air-conditioned 4x4. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide any questions and adjust the duration of any stops along the way according to your wishes, providing it doesn’t result in your trip over-running. Power across the sand dunes as you try your hand at dune bashing, following by sand boarding on your own.After roaming the desert, drive to watch the protected indigenous wildlife such as Desert Gazelle and Arabian Oryx. Then a quick drive to Al Qudra Lakes part of the Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve. Across the series of lakes at Al Qudra, you can enjoy a picnic or a leisurely ride. It’s a great way to see Dubai’s beautiful desert sunrise or sunset with a waterfront view and spot some local wildlife.Tours also include refreshments and a Snack box. Afterwards a pleasant drive brings you back. Truly a great way to invigorate your senses with plenty of fun, food and sun.
Discover the thrill of surfing Dubai’s dunes on a 4.5-hour sandboarding Dubai experience. Hop inside a comfortable 4x4 with a driver at the wheel, and travel through the desert to some of Dubai’s most beautiful areas. Then, hop on a sandboard, and with instructions from your guide, slide, steer, and surf down the orange slopes. Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai is included. Visit to Al Qudra Lakes, Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink) and Arabian Oryx (Feeding Station) Photo Stop are included.
Starting Time : 06:00am , 03:30 pm
- - Pick up and Drop from your Hotel by Private 4x4 Vehicle
- - Wildlife sighting
- - Exciting dune drive
- - Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink)
- - Snacks box
- - Sand boarding equipment
- -Meeting Arabian Oryx is not guaranteed
- This desert safari trip involves off road driving across sand dunes and off road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain areas, we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
- Children below 5 years old are not allowed to join this tour.No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour, This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year) recommended. Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- The timing indicated above is an approximation only. Please reconfirm your exact pick-up time with the supplier after the booking is confirmed in order to avoid inconveniences
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
• "Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours.”
• The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• Sanitizer will be provided in the car.Driver will wear gloves and mask.
• It’s mandatory for all passengers to wear mask & gloves.Tissues and Hand Sanitizers will be provided for all passenger in our vehicle.
• No Food will be allowed inside the Vehicle.The vehicle will be disinfected after each Tours
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.