Explore the best-kept treasures of Arabia on this mountain safari experience. You’ll get a glimpse of desert life and agricultural life, rock formations deep in the desert, Fossil and Camel rocks. Enjoying the Sand boarding experience and exciting dune bashing Experience. Enjoy an exhilarating adventure to the deep trenches and waters of Wadi, the region’s natural water pools. Wadi Shawka in Ras Al Khaimah is covered by Hajjar Mountains from all side and the valley is filled with rocky terrain, farmland, water pools, wildlife and plenty of parking and camping spots. Wadi Shawka is a perfect place for having a family picnics and get-together in nature. You will need to either swim through it or turn back a little bit and climb a small hill to bypass it. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel.
Searching good-spot in UAE that tourist can enjoy nature with extra adventure,then head to Wadi Shawka Pools and gets excite for canyoning .Family can really enjoy the place as there are areas for picnics and for swimming.Wadi Shawka in Ras Al Khaimah is covered by Hajjar Mountains from all side and the valley is filled with rocky terrain, farmland, water pools, wildlife and plenty of parking and camping spots. Wadi Shawka is a perfect place for having a family picnics and get-together in nature. You will need to either swim through it or turn back a little bit and climb a small hill to bypass it. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel.
Starting Time : 06:00 AM
- - Pick up and Drop from your Hotel by Private 4x4 Vehicle
- - Exciting dune drive
- - Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink)
- - Picnic lunch box
- - Sand boarding Experience
- - Swim in the natural Water Pools (Carry your own towels and Toiletries)
- This desert safari trip involves off road driving across sand dunes and off road tracks. As the drive can be rough in certain areas, we are unable to accept any pregnant women, persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems.
- Children below 5 years old are not allowed to join this tour. No discount for Children , Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour, This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Light summer clothes (suitable for most of the year) recommended. Sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses and hats are advised. The United Arab Emirates has a conservative dress tradition. Men and women should ensure that shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 5 – 6 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
• "Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours.”
• Sanitizer will be provided in the car.Driver will wear gloves and mask.
• It’s mandatory for all passengers to wear mask & gloves.Tissues and Hand Sanitizers will be provided for all passenger in our vehicle.
• No Food will be allowed inside the Vehicle.The vehicle will be disinfected after each Tours
- -To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.