to CLYMB, the world’s ultimate adventure hub that will
revolutionize indoor skydiving sports and leisure attraction on Yas Island that
opened in 2019 officially has the world’s largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel.
The indoor skydiving chamber measures in at 10m (32 ft) in diameter and 54.6m
(179.2 ft) in height,
delighted that our adrenaline-fuelled attractions have been awarded two
Guinness World Records titles,” said general manager of CLYMB Abu Dhabi Bianca
title holders of the world’s largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel and world’s
tallest indoor artificial climbing wall, we are able to provide customers with
two unique, record-breaking experiences, unlike any they have witnessed before.
This recognition consolidates our position as a global attraction and we look
forward to allowing our visitors to reach new heights.
blown away in the world’s biggest indoor skydiving flight chamber with an
unmatched width of 32 feet and a record-breaking height of 104 feet. Whether
you are a beginner or an expert flyer, our skilled and trained instructors will
guide you throughout your flight and depending on your level and comfort, they
will help you develop your flying skills and teach you different flying
positions as you progress.
Starting Time : 11:00 AM
- • 2 flights
- • Instructor Safety Briefing
- • Pre-Flight Training
- • Flight Gear Rental
- • One-on-One Flight Instruction
- • Degear and debrief
- • Flying certificate
- • This package is available for 3 years old and above.
- • Entry Instructions
- -Pick up & Drop off transfer not included
Opening Hours :-
- Daily from 11:00am to 09:00pm
INDOOR - SKYDIVING
- Please bring a print out of this e-ticket
with you and proceed to the main reception. We reserve the right to verify your
identity, so please bring original government issued photo ID
- The length of your whole experience is
approximately 90 mins which includes check-in, gearing up, training and safety
briefing and your flight. Please be aware that each flight is typically about
60 seconds in length.
- 60 minutes before your scheduled start time,
please report to reception;
- This experience is only valid on the date and
at the time set out above. If you miss your slot, or are late, you will lose
your entitlement and will not be entitled to a refund;
- Your entitlement is only valid for one person
and cannot be shared;
- It is a condition of participation that you
sign (or if you are aged 17 or under, your parent or legal guardian signs) the
disclaimer form. All participants must undergo a safety briefing;
- Guests aged 11 or under must be supervised by
a responsible adult aged 18 or over, throughout the experience;
- You may not bring food or drinks into the
Attraction (1 liter of bottled water is permitted);
- Participation is at your sole risk and, to
the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for loss, injury or
damage sustained in the Attraction;
- All experiences require you to wear safety
equipment provided by us; this is mandatory and there are no exceptions;
- We may deny admission or remove you from the
Attraction at our discretion. The Attraction employs professional instructors
who reserve the right to end an experience if they believe the participant may
endanger themselves or other members of the public;
• You will receive an instant confirmation email after booking, but it cannot be used to redeem voucher ticket will be send.
• You will receive another separate confirmation voucher email after booking is made.ONLY that voucher tickets MUST be presented at the counter or reception area.
• Some of our experiences have minimum age requirements, or are only open to certain age groups.
• Tickets should be retained and shown for inspection upon demand.
• All tickets are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for other experiences with us.
•You will need to present (i) the original ticket or online e-ticket and (ii) A valid government issued photo ID; in order to gain entry into CLYMB
• This Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.Bookings can only be modified up to 48 hrs prior to visit schedule.Booking Confirmation(s) and / or Ticket(s) can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever, whether before or after the Ticket(s) expiry.Lost, damaged and / or stolen Ticket(s) cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- • Tickets are non-refundable.
- • Tickets can only amend the schedule within
- 48hrs after that no changes permitted.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.