Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Cathedral of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Regardless of beliefs, this cathedral is striking for its architecture, art and history that keeps inside.
During your tour you will see the facades and the interior of the basilica. You will acquire essential knowledge that only your guide can give about the symbolism represented in the Holy Family as an expression of Christian ideology faith through the construction in stone.
In this temple, you can see an exaltation of the Family of Nazareth as a model for a united family. Christians, especially Roman Catholics, can recognize the tenets of their faith. Likewise, those who profess a different faith or none at all, can find in it the keys for understanding the Christian religion: the history of the Church, the Sacred Scriptures, the tradition of dedication to the Saints, Christian doctrine and worship.
Missing the little details at the Sagrada Familia Cathedral is missing the big picture of why this is such an iconic attraction in Barcelona!
Botiga Tienda Shop, Carrer Marina s/n, 08013 Barcelona
Starting Time : 3:30 PM
Duration : 2 Hours Approximately
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish).
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia.
- Access to the Passion Tower.
- Optional Tips.
- Food & drinks.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- As this tour includes a visit to a religious place, please note that some outfits might be perceived from some people as a little bit offensive so that's better to wear adequate clothes (with not too much skin exposure in controversial areas).
- Refundable until 24 hours before the tour starts
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.