Tour around the cities of Viña del Mar & Valparaiso where you'll Visit the Historical Valparaíso Port with its panoramic views and bohemian lifestyle, later enjoy Viña del Mar (Garden City) and beaches.
You'll depart from Santiago on this full-day excursion to the Pacific Coast. Pass through the beautifully groomed vineyards of the Curacavi and Casablanca valleys before arriving in Valparaiso.
Valparaiso, Spanish for Paradise Valley, is a cultural hotspot that serves as one of the country’s most important seaports. The entire city is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its intriguing cobblestone labyrinth of streets, historic buildings, and ancient funiculars along steeply sloping hills.
From the 21 de Mayo lookout, you'll enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the city and harbour. Your guide will point out some of the more interesting sights and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Next, you'll visit the garden city, Viña del Mar, home to the most-visited beach on Chile’s central coast. The city boasts beautiful parks and gardens, and miles of sparkling beaches.
See the Presidential Castle, Liberty Avenue, the 1930s Casino, and various classic century-old mansions. As a part of the experience, you may want to enjoy lunch at a delightful Viña del Mar restaurant (optional, not included).
Starting Time : To be confirmed. (24 hours before the tour stars).
- A very comfortable vehicle for transportation.
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off.
- Bilingual Guide.
- Food or Drinks.
- Bring some extra money so you'll be able to buy some local food or souvenirs for your beloved ones.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- You can also get Optional Lunch at Viña del Mar for extra price:
3-course lunch at with an spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean.
Fine dinning and a extensive experience are the main features of this seafood restaurant.
- Fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior the departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.