Welcome to Villa Escudero. About two hours away from Metro Manila, this convenient, refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life is your chance to recharge your batteries. Guests will tour the plantation on board a carabao drawn cart while being serenaded by a native band.
A whole day tour to this popular tourist destination will offer you a glimpse of history, custom, cultural heritage and a taste of delectable Philippine cuisine.
It features a museum which houses the Escudero family’s vast collection of historic, religious and cultural artifacts, some dating back to pre-Hispanic times.
The highlight of the day is a sumptuous lunch,
kamayan style (eating with your hands), served at the Labasin Waterfalls Restaurant. Bathe your feet in cool rushing water from a nearby lagoon.
Immerse yourself in fun-filled outdoor recreational activities such as bamboo rafting and of course, a swim in Villa Escudero’s spring-fed pools to complete this memorable visit.
In addition, enjoy the entertaining Philippine Experience Show which showcases the country’s rich culture through native dances from all over the Philippines.
Hotel Pick-Up in Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 8:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions and Entrance Fees.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- As this is a full day tour and you'll be far from the place you're staying in Manila, make sure that you'll be bringing the medicines and supplies you need for taking care of your health in any circumstance.
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to this incredible place.
- As this tour includes aquatic activities we recommend you to bring a towel as well as additional clothes for changing in case you get wet.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 8:30 am to 8:45 am.
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels: 08:15 am to 08:30 am.
- Manila Bay and Ortigas Area Hotels: 8:00 am to 8:15 am.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent
- cancellation fee.
- If you cancel with in 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay Later Instructions
Only payments in credit card will be accepted before tour departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.