Operational Days: Monday to Sunday.
Tour Departure: 09:00am.
Duration of Tour: 08 Hours.
Pick-up Time: Starts at
Meeting Point: Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Calling out all hikers and outdoor enthusiasts, come and join us on this guided tour! This is your chance to trek Taal Volcano, known as the smallest active volcano in the world.
Its’ volcanic crater was created over 100,000 years ago. It is also one of the more popular tourist spots in the Philippines located on the edge of a 30-kilometer wide caldera, Tagaytay City, which is about an hour and a half drive from Manila.
This combination of boating and hiking exploration are all planned for you to experience exceptional fun for a day. Witness breathtaking views at every turn!
Enjoy a peaceful picnic on the lakeshore before taking a quick boat ride to Volcano Island. Riding horseback along black lava flows, you will reach the spectacular viewpoint overlooking Crater Lake and Vulcan Point.
If you are searching for a beautiful place to explore, then this tour to Taal Volcano is a perfect getaway!
No Available Data
No Available Data
No Available Data
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Roundtrip Ferry Transfers.
- Horseback Ride.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Please be in proper trek attire: rubber shoes or sandals, sunscreen protection, mask, towel, camera, snacks, and mineral water.
- Bring enough mineral water - you will be walking for two to three hours and the area doesn't have any trees or shade while you are walking.
- Pack light. Just bring things needed for the trek.
- Wear a comfortable outfit. As much as possible wear dry fit shirts and shorts, avoid denim. Better wear trekking shoes and sandals.
- Be prepared for the weather. A scarf, hat, or cap is enough to protect you from the sun, and a raincoat will do just in case it gets cloudy and rainy during your trek.
- Bring also with you, your personal medicine.
- Bring extra clothes and your extra slipper. This will make you comfortable and flexible.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 8:30am to 8:45am.
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels:
- Manila Bay and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- - If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- - If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- - If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.