Sit back, relax and enjoy a picturesque drive up to the Philippines’ Second Summer Capital as you join us on this escorted tour. Tagaytay is part of the province of Cavite, located on a ridge 2,200 feet above sea level which offers a panoramic view of Taal Lake and Volcano, known for being the smallest active volcano in the world. It is one of the beautiful places in the Philippines where you can spend your vacation.
Savor this awe-inspiring vista from atop the Palace in the Sky, the abandoned "rest house” of the former President of the Philippines, Ferdinand Marcos, where you can find breathtaking views of the lake and volcano.
On the way up, visit St. Joseph Parish Church to see the world-famous Las Pinas Bamboo Organ. This unique and historic musical instrument is a Philippine National Treasure made up of over 800 bamboo pipes built in the 19th century by Spanish priest Fr. Diego Cera. It took Fr. Diego 8 years to finish the organ.
Next stop is a visit to a local "Jeepney” assembly plant for an inside look at how these popular modes of transport, unique to the Philippines, are built.
Time permitting, we’ll stop by a pineapple or coffee plantation to sample the local produce or by one of the local wood carving shops dotting the roadside.
Hotel Pick-Up in Manila Bay, Ortigas, and Makati City Hotels.
Starting Time : 8:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from Manila Bay, Ortigas, and Makati City Hotels.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Although this tour includes a delicious lunch, it's up to you to cover your personal expenses in case you want to eat or drink something additional.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- As this is a full day tour and you'll be far from the place you're staying in Manila, make sure that you'll be bringing the medicines and supplies you need for taking care of your health in any circumstance.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to this beautiful place.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 8:30am to 8:45am.
- Manila Bay Hotels and Ortigas Area Hotels: 8:00am to 8:15am.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percen t
- cancellation fee.
- If you cancel with in 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay later instructions
Only payments in credit card will be accepted before tour departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.