Manila is a city full of history, colors and culture. As a result of the Spanish era mixed with the current century, the city has been marked as the old and the new zones. On this tour, you'll be visiting the best spots of both contrasts at the same time that you'll be learning interesting facts respectively.
Revisit Philippine history as you join us on this fully guided tour of Manila’s past and present! This sightseeing tour of Manila starts right in the heart of the country’s financial center, Makati City. Landmarks include Nielson’s Tower along Ayala Boulevard, the country’s first airport built in 1937, currently converted into an upscale restaurant, Forbes Park Village, an exclusive residential enclave fittingly dubbed as "Millionaire’s Row” and the American Cemetery and Memorial.
The cemetery site or the resting place of our soldiers who lost their lives during the
WWII, covers 152 acres. This contains the largest number of graves of any cemetery for U.S. personnel killed during World War II, a total of 17,191 and 36,286 missing in action who are recorded upon the walls of the memorial.
Continue to the Old City of Manila as we drive via the scenic Roxas Boulevard, one of the best locations to see the beautiful Manila Bay sunset. This tour passes through Luneta Park (also called Rizal Park), one of the most significant tourist spots located in the heart of Manila, the capital City of the Philippines. A monument enshrining the remains of the country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal, is the park's symbolic focal point.
The next place to visit is Intramuros, known as the "Walled City”. Inside the city, the fortress is ancient walls, church ruins, and other relics of the Spanish Conquistadors era. Travel through the cobblestone streets to San Agustin Church, a Roman Catholic Church located inside the historic Walled City of Intramuros in Manila. In 1993, San Agustin Church was one of four Philippine churches constructed during the Spanish colonial period to be designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
End at Fort Santiago, one of the oldest Hispanic stone fortresses in the Philippines. This is where Dr. Jose Rizal spent his last days in incarceration and wrote his famous "Mi Último Adiós” (My Last Farewell).
Hotel Pick-Up in Manila Bay, Ortigas, and Makati City Hotels.
Starting Time : Pick-up time starts at 08:00 AM or 01:00 PM
- Roundtrip Transportation from Manila Bay, Ortigas, and Makati City Hotels.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- All Admissions.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Food & Beverages.
- Optional Gratuities.
- This tour doesn't include any food or beverage so it's up to you to bring money in order to cover your own expenses in case you want to eat or drink something.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to this interesting city.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
1. Makati Area Hotels:
- AM Tour - 8:30am to 8:45am.
- PM Tour - 1:30pm to 1:45pm.
2. Manila Bay Hotels and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- AM Tour – 8:00am to 8:15am.
- PM Tour – 1:00pm to 1:15pm.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent
- cancellation fee.
- If you cancel with in 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay later instructions
Only payments in credit card will be accepted before tour departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.