Take a 4x4 wheel vehicle, trek to Mt. Pinatubo Crater, and enjoy the majestic view of the emerald-colored lake. Great adventures begin in Mt. Pinatubo! Join us as we explore one of the most amazing places in the Philippines also known as the "beautiful disaster”. Mt. Pinatubo erupted in 1991 and is considered the strongest volcanic eruption of the last century.
Enjoy a thrilling drive along a river valley made of lahar — the mudflow from the volcano’s eruption. Hike another 1.5 hours to the volcano crater and enjoy some free time to marvel at the natural
It’s a leisurely, but moderate, 1.5-hour hike to the crater, with cairns (piles of stones) marking the path. Upon arrival, climb the stairway to the viewing deck, where you're rewarded with a phenomenal vista of the crater-filled lake. Admire the sparkling blue-green waters from afar — swimming is prohibited — shimmering like a gemstone in the surrounding landscape.
Tracing back the route to base camp, you’ll be rewarded with a Filipino-style lunch (and shower) before your return drive to the capital. We guarantee that this tour will be worth every minute of the trek.
Let the majesty of natural beauty impresses you on this breathtaking hiking tour!
Hotel Pick-Up at Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 2:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Use of 4x4 wheel Jeepney.
- Local Guide.
- Conservation Fee.
- Entrance Fee.
- Barangay Fee.
- Certificate of Conquest.
- Set Lunch.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Please be in proper trek attire: rubber shoes or sandals, sunscreen protection, mask, towel, camera, snacks, and mineral water.
- Bring enough mineral water - you will be walking for two to three hours and the area doesn't have any trees or shade while you are walking.
- Pack light. Just bring things needed for the trek.
- Wear a comfortable outfit. As much as possible wear dry fit shirts and shorts, avoid denim. Better wear trekking shoes and sandals.
- Be prepared for the weather. A scarf, hat, or cap is enough to protect you from the sun, and a raincoat will do just in case it gets cloudy and rainy during your trek.
- Bring also with you, your personal medicine.
- Bring extra clothes for the return to Manila.
- Don't just rely on your shoes. Bring your extra slipper. This will make you comfortable and flexible.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati, Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels: 02:00am.
- Manila Bay Hotels and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay Later Instructions
Only payments in cash will be accepted before tour departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.