On this tour, you will be visiting and exploring the best spots in old and new Manila, there you'll learn about the history and the culture of this wonderful city. Also, for ending the day in an incredible way, you'll have a delicious dinner on board a nice cruise where you'll be appreciating Manila's skyline. This is definitely a tour where you'll get to know Manila in all the possible ways!
Our tour will start in Makati City, also known as the financial capital of the Philippines with a stop at the American Memorial and Cemetery. The cemetery site or the resting place of our soldiers who lost their lives during the
WWII, covers 152 acres. This contains the largest number of graves of any cemetery for U.S. personnel killed during World War II, a total of 17,191 and 36,286 missing in action who are recorded upon the walls of the memorial.
Next, we will drive through the vibrant Makati Business District, and through the iconic Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex in the City of Manila. This tour passes through Luneta Park (also called Rizal Park), one of the most significant tourist spots located in the heart of Manila, the capital City of the Philippines. A monument enshrining the remains of the country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal is the park's symbolic focal point.
The next place to visit is Intramuros, known as the "Walled City”. Inside the city, the fortress is ancient walls, church ruins, and other relics of the Spanish Conquistadors era. Travel through the cobblestone streets to San Agustin Church, a Roman Catholic Church located inside the historic Walled City of Intramuros in Manila. In 1993, San Agustin Church was one of four Philippine churches constructed during the Spanish colonial period to be designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. End at Fort Santiago, one of the oldest Hispanic stone fortresses in the Philippines. This is where Dr. Jose Rizal spent his last days in incarceration and wrote his famous "Mi Último Adiós” (My Last Farewell).
After touring the city, we invite you to relax and watch the beautiful and romantic Manila Bay sunset onboard your dinner cruise. Admire the city skyline while feasting on local Philippine cuisine and enjoying the lights of Roxas Boulevard. It will truly be an unforgettable evening in the Philippines’ capital!
Hotel Pick-Up at Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 1:00 PM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Dinner on Board Cruise.
- All Admissions and Entrance Fees.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to this amazing city!
- If you suffer from vertigo or dizziness, as this tour includes a cruise ride, make sure you'll take some anti-dizziness medicine before the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
- Pregnant mothers are STRICTLY not allowed to travel for safety purposes.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 1:30pm to 1:45pm.
- Manila Bay Hotels and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels: 1:15pm to 1:30pm.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay Later Instructions
Only payments in credit card will be accepted before tour departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.