Manila is a very interesting city with many buildings and a beautiful skyline. Everyone agrees that the best way to appreciate a skyline is by watching it from the sea, and that's exactly what you're gonna do, with 2 different schedules, on this tour you'll be able to have a delicious dinner on board a really nice cruise while you'll be falling in love with Manila skyline.
Start your evening with a lovely cruise along the shorelines of Manila Bay on board a dining yacht.
In the Philippines, it is one of the best places to see the beautiful and romantic Manila Bay sunset. Board your cruise at One Esplanade terminal beside the Mall of Asia and choose one of the following cruise options:
The Mid-Evening Cruise – Sail the bay and view the scenic lights of Roxas Boulevard.
The Night Cruise – Enjoy a night cruise and watch as the city settles down.
Onboard, be treated to a sumptuous dinner featuring delectable Philippine cuisine while enjoying live entertainment. Exhilarating views of Manila Bay and the cityscape top off the night. Enjoy a truly unforgettable evening in the Philippines’ capital!
Hotel Pick-Up starts at 05:00 PM in Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 06:00 PM or 08:00 PM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Dinner on board.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- If you suffer from vertigo or dizziness, as this tour includes a cruise ride, make sure you'll take some anti-dizziness medicine before the tour starts.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- As this is a nocturne tour, be aware that the temperature will decrease while the night is coming, so bring some jacket or sweater even though you think it is not necessary at the departure time but maybe later you will be in need of it.
- Even though this tour includes a delicious traditional dinner, we recommend you to bring extra money in case you want to eat or drink something else.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
- Give at least 45 minutes before the scheduled Cruising Time for
Check in time/boarding.
- Pregnant mothers are STRICTLY not allowed to travel for safety purposes.
Dinner Cruise Schedule:
- The Mid-Evening Cruise - 06:00pm Sailing.
- The Night Cruise - 08:00pm Sailing.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
1 - Makati Area Hotels:
- 6pm Sailing - 04:30pm to 04:45pm
- 8pm Sailing - 06:30pm to 06:45pm
2 - Manila Bay or Pasay Area Hotels:
- 6pm Sailing - 04:45pm to 05:00pm
- 8pm Sailing - 06:15pm to 06:30pm
3 - Ortigas and Taguig Area Hotels:
- 6pm Sailing - 04:00pm to 04:15pm
- 8pm Sailing - 05:30pm to 05:45pm
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay later instructions
Only payments in cash will be accepted before tour departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.