Pagsanjan Falls also known as Cavinti Falls is one of the most famous waterfalls in the Philippines. Located in the province of Laguna, the falls is one of the major tourist attractions of the region.
On this tour, you will be visiting and exploring these wonderful waterfalls while admiring their beauty which surely will take your breath away.
Embark on a full day excursion to Cavinti, an adjacent town to Pagsanjan in Laguna located two and a half hours south of Manila.
Your destination is the majestic Pagsanjan Falls, also known by its indigenous name "Magdapio Falls”, one of the most famous waterfalls in the Philippines.
You’ll take a scenic and exciting boat ride on a native dugout canoe ( Banca in Filipino) maneuvered through a shallow rock-ridden river by skilled boatmen. On the way to the main falls, bask in the beauty of nature as you see numerous smaller falls, steep gorges, lush tropical vegetation and rock formations.
Return downstream by "shooting the rapids” as expert boatmen steer past huge boulders in churning waters at top speeds. With its booming waters cascading down the cliff 900 feet below, this is truly an exhilarating, spine-tingling, adrenaline-pumping ride!
Hotel Pick-Up in Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 9:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Canoe Ride with life-vest and sit cushion.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- As this is a full day tour and you'll be far from the place you're staying in Manila, make sure that you'll be bringing the medicines and supplies you need for taking care of your health in any circumstance.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to this wonderful place.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 08:30am to 08:45am.
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels: 08:15am to 08:30am.
- Manila Bay and Ortigas Area Hotels: 08:00am to 08:15am.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel with in 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.