Operational Days: Monday to Sunday.
Tour Departure: 08:00am.
Duration of Tour: 12 Hours.
Pick-up Time: starts at 08:00am.
Meeting Point: Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
A fine showcase of Filipino history and craftsmanship, Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bataan takes you back to the 18th-century Philippines in the twinkling of an eye. Architectural pieces of a bygone era, from different parts of the country, were reconstructed brick by brick, plank by plank.
The noble-class mansions, wooden stilt houses, and a grand main building made of stone stand proudly in a village of cobblestone streets. To add up to the ambiance, a backdrop of majestic mountains, expansive rice fields, and a running river that flows to the sea, are found in the vast property. Truly a travel destination unlike any other, this resort in Bataan is a living museum of Philippine heritage.
The traditional houses as hotel accommodations are the centerpiece of this Bataan beach resort about 125 km northwest of Manila. Even so, this destination resort does not lack in providing avenues for entertainment, relaxation, and recreation. It has the Napiya Spa, a swimming pool, private beach, gaming center, 3 restaurants, conference and banquet facilities, cultural shows, and heritage tours.
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar takes pride in giving you a glimpse of the past, reliving the age-old yet distinctive Filipino traditions while providing the luxuries and comforts of contemporary times.
Come with us and we’ll tell you more about the historical and cultural significance of the country’s only heritage resort by the sea.
No Available Data
No Available Data
No Available Data
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
This tour is subject to weather conditions.
It is suggested that you bring a change of clothes, as you may opt to swim at the beach during your free time.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 07:45am to 08:00am.
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels: 07:45am to 08:00am.
- Manila Bay and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- - If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- - If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- - If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.