• Step back into the past, reliving the age-old traditions and practices distinct to our culture, without leaving the luxury and comforts of the modern world.
• Visit restored architectural pieces, including noble class mansions, House of Stone, wooden stilt houses, and more.
• Take in the beautiful scenery of mountains, expansive rice fields, and running rivers.
• Passing through Bacolor Pampanga, witness the lava-sunken San Guillermo Parish Church.
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
This tour is subject to weather conditions.
It is suggested that you bring a change of clothes, as you may opt to swim at the beach during your free time.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 07:45am to 08:00am.
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels: 07:45am to 08:00am.
- Manila Bay and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.