Manila is undoubtedly a great City full of history, culture, art and many stories that want to be heard. On this tour, you will be exploring the best places in the city while you'll be learning about the interesting past of it. At the same time, you'll be able to appreciate the wonderful mixture of the Spanish era with the current times while admiring some of the churches and the contrast of many buildings. Plus, you'll be visiting some of the best museums in Manila in order to understand better what you'll be experiencing on the streets. This is a totally immersive experience that you cannot miss!
Our escorted tour begins with a morning drive to the popular landmarks and points-of-interest in the heart of Manila City namely: Mall of Asia, the largest shopping mall in the Philippines when it opened in 2006; Coconut Palace, commissioned by the former First Lady, Imelda Marcos in 1978 to house Pope John Paul II during his Papal visit in 1981 (the Pope, however, declined to stay in the Palace due to its’ opulence); Cultural Center of the Philippines, a performance and exhibition venue built during the time of former President Ferdinand Marcos to showcase Philippine Arts and Culture; and Luneta Park (also known as Rizal Park) where a monument enshrining the remains of the country’s national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal is found. The tour will then proceed to Intramuros, also known as the "walled city” where you can see ancient walls, church ruins, and other relics of the Spanish Conquistadors era.
Our first stop will be Casa Manila, a reconstructed Spanish home dating back to the mid-1800s. This colonial museum contains furniture and artwork ranging from the 17th century to the early 20th century, showcasing the lifestyle of upper-class Filipinos at the turn of the century.
The next stop will be San Agustin Church and Museum. Designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, known as the oldest stone church in the Philippines. It is home to the richest collection of religious art in the country.
After lunch, the tour will proceed to Makati City, the Philippines’ premier business, and financial district. We will drive past Saints Peter and Paul Parish, the first and oldest church in Makati, built in 1620 with intricate designs and Spanish-type architecture. Nearby is the parish church of Our Lady of Guadalupe built by the Augustinian friars in 1629. Often referred to as the "Guadalupe Ruins,” the original church was a Doric structure with massive buttresses to support its vault of hewn stones taken from the still visible but extinct Guadalupe Quarry.
Next stop is the Neilson Tower along Ayala Avenue, the country’s first airport built in 1937, currently converted into an upscale restaurant. Finally, visit
Ayala Museum, located at the heart of the Makati Central Business District. The museum features 60 handcrafted dioramas depicting milestones in Philippine history. Highlights include Gold of Ancestors: Pre-Colonial Treasures in the Philippines, featuring archeological artifacts; A Millennium of Contract, featuring an impressive collection of trade ceramics from neighboring countries and China; and Art and the Order of Nature in Indigenous Philippine Textiles.
Afterward, return to your hotel or feel free to stay at the Ayala Center for a wonderful shopping experience.
Hotel Pick-Up in Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 8:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- Although this tour includes a lunch, if you want to eat or drink something else, it's up to you to cover your personal expenses.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to these wonderful places.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 8:30am to 8:45am.
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels: 08:15am to 08:30am.
- Manila Bay and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay later instructions
Only payments in credit card will be accepted before tour departure.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.