Located 78 kilometers south of Manila is Hidden Valley Resorts whose natural vegetation spells flourish in a 110-acre crater 300 feet deep, believed to have been formed by a violent volcanic upheaval thousands of years ago.
Located between two mountains, Mts. Makiling and Banahaw - these two mountains have been for many years an important building block for local myths and folklore, the place has an impressive collection of rare orchids and other exotic plants. Several pools of volcanic water heated naturally are available for those who want to take a refreshing bath so bring your swimsuit!
On this tour, you will be visiting and exploring the best spots of this wonderful place in an immersive natural experience that will take all your stress away at the same time that you'll be swimming in some of its natural pools and admiring the incredible landscapes.
Your tour starts with a scenic countryside drive to the town of Alaminos, Laguna (48 miles south of Manila) to Hidden Valley.
Hidden Valley Springs, a tropical rainforest paradise is located in the province of Laguna, is one of the beautiful places that can be found in the Philippines.
The landscape, found between Mt. Makiling and Mt. Banahaw, encompasses a 110 acre wide and 300 feet deep crater that is believed to have been formed by a volcanic upheaval thousands of years ago.
It boasts of an impressive collection of rare orchids and other exotic flora. If you want to take a refreshing dip, there are naturally heated volcanic water pools in the area namely, warm, soda and lover’s pool that is surrounded by lush vegetation.
Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 8:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from Major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- Even though this tour includes a lunch, it's up to you to bring extra money in case you want to eat or drink something else.
- If you decide to take a dip in the pools, don't forget to bring a towel and additional clothes in case you get wet while experiencing some of the aquatic activities.
- As this is a full day tour and you'll be far from the place you're staying in Manila, make sure that you'll be bringing the medicines and supplies you need for taking care of your health in any circumstance.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to these wonderful places.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels:
- Pasay and Taguig Area Hotels:
- Manila Bay and Ortigas Area Hotels:
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent
- cancellation fee.
- If you cancel with in 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.