Join us on this escorted sightseeing tour to visit the site where two of the most celebrated battles during World War II took place, the Battle of Corregidor in 1942 and the Battle for the Recapture of Corregidor in 1945, between U.S. and Japanese forces. This is a must-see historical site and a popular Philippine tourist destination.
Guarding the entrance to Manila Bay lies Corregidor Island. This tadpole-shaped island, nicknamed "the Rock,” provided the first line of defense for Filipino and American soldiers from invading Japanese forces during the WWII. It was one of the Philippines' last military bastions which were taken over by the Japanese in 1942. In 1945, it was retaken by American forces.
Relive history by partaking in the Malinta Tunnel Light and Sound Show which chronicles the events that shaped the center of American operations during the war. Then visit the Mile Long Barracks that served as the quarters of some 2,000 US officials including General Douglas MacArthur. The Philippines’ former President Manuel L. Quezon and Vice President Sergio Osmena took their oath at the tunnel’s West Entrance. We’ll take a quick detour to the Spanish Lighthouse which offers a spectacular view of Manila Bay and the South China Sea.
Additional sights include the batteries displaying various armaments from that era and the Pacific War Memorial, one of only two memorials built by the US government to mark the war.
Hotel Pick-Up in Major hotels in Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 6:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Roundtrip Ferry Transfers.
- Guided Island Tour.
- Buffet Lunch.
- Light & Sound Show.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- As this is a full day tour and you'll be far from the place you're staying in, make sure that you'll be bringing the medicines and supplies you need for taking care of your health in any circumstance.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to these interesting and historical places.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 06:15am to 06:30am.
- Manila Bay and Pasay Area Hotels:
- Ortigas and Taguig Area Hotels: 06:00am to 06:15am.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percen t
- cancellation fee.
- If you cancel with in 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.