Visiting the Philippines for the first time? This escorted tour is an excellent introduction to Filipino Food and the richness of Philippine culture. Experience the hospitality that Filipinos are known for. Enjoy a sumptuous feast of local dishes and delicacies in a traditional "Barrio Fiesta” atmosphere.
The highlight of this tour is a special presentation showcasing Filipino culture through traditional dances from north to south performed by graceful ladies and attractive gentlemen in authentic native costumes.
Enjoy symbolic ceremonial dances from the northern mountain tribes offering romantic Spanish-influenced reels, all the way through the southern Philippines with expressive Muslim tribal dances.
Towards the end of the evening, you too can perform as guests are invited to participate.
Good food and good entertainment make up the ingredients of this entertaining and educational tour. It will definitely be a night to remember!
Major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
Starting Time : 5:00 PM
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels within Manila Bay, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, and Ortigas.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Philippine Specialty Dinner.
- All Admissions.
- Additional Food & Beverages Outside Lunch.
- Optional Gratuities.
- As this is a nocturne tour, be aware that the temperature will decrease while the night is coming, so bring some jacket or sweater even though you think it is not necessary at the departure time but maybe later you will be in need of it.
- Even though this tour includes a delicious traditional dinner, it's up to you to bring additional money in case you want to eat or drink something more.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process.
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
Hotel Pick-Up Schedule:
Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- Makati Area Hotels: 05:15pm to 05:30pm.
- Manila Bay Hotels: 05:45pm to 06:00pm.
- Pasay Area Hotels: 05:30pm to 05:45pm.
- Taguig Area Hotels: 05:00pm to 05:15pm.
- Ortigas Area Hotels: 04:45pm to 05:00pm.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.