The best way to know a city and a country is by immersive yourself in its culture, and arts. On this tour, you'll be able to visit the best artisans in Cebu where you'll get to know by closer the traditions of its people at the same time that you'll have time for buying some incredible and unique craft pieces.
Drive through the city of Mandaue, known as the furniture capital of Cebu. Visit a local furniture factory, which showcases quality wood and cane furniture which is exported worldwide.
The next stop is an exhibit that features costume jewelry, gift items, and home novelties made of local indigenous materials.
Lastly, you’ll then visit Mactan Island to see how expert quality guitars are made at the famous Alegre Guitars.
This tour full of traditional art and culture will let you explore and know this city in a different way, you will learn about its people and the foundation of its history and civilization reflected in the crafting activities.
Mactan Area and Cebu City Hotels.
Starting Time : 9:00 AM
- Roundtrip Transportation from Mactan Area and Cebu City Hotels.
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle.
- Licensed English-speaking Tour Guide.
- All Admissions.
- Food & Beverages.
- Optional Gratuities.
- This tour doesn't include any food or beverages, so it's up to you to bring additional money (cash preferably) in order to eat and drink something while you're enjoying this activity.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- As you'll be visiting really great artisans, it is an incredible opportunity for buying local art and craft, either it is for yourself or you'll take them as a souvenir to your country, you should definitely bring extra money for this.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process
- We require the FULL NAME OF ALL THE GUEST (name as it appears in the passport/government issued ID) and DATE OF BIRTH to complete the booking process.
- Pickup times are approximate. You will receive a precise pickup time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to given departure time.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.