• Visit the green village of Nuenen.
• Welcomed by a guide and visit the Vincentre (incl. audio guide) and view a film charting Van Gogh’s years in Nuenen.
• Stroll through the open-air museum and explore where and how Vincent and his family lived with the guide from the Vincentre.
• See the church featured in the recovered painting Congregation Leaving the Reformed Church in Nuenen, which Vincent painted for his mother.
• Back in Amsterdam, enjoy fast-lane entrance to the Van Gogh Museum.
• View Vincent’s numerous self-portraits, read quotes from his letters and discover everything about his time in Southern France.
• Voucher for a Canal Cruise in Amsterdam (60 min) included.
• Pickup from a centrally located meeting point.
• Informative, friendly and professional guide.
• Small group tour of maximum 8 persons.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.