Morocco is definitely a very interesting country in Africa, with a history of thousands of year and many cultures, this country is an incredible country with many little (but amazing) things that are waiting for you!
On this tour, you will be visiting the best cities in the country at the same time that you'll be learning from its history, culture and interesting facts of each one of them. All this while admiring the marvelous landscapes at visiting and explore the most magical spots in the kingdom.
Day 1 - Saturday: MOHAMMED V AIRPORT / CASABLANCA
Arrival at Mohammed Airport of Casablanca. Welcome, assistance & transfer to the hotel. Accommodation, dinner, and overnight at hotel
Day 2 - Sunday: CASABLANCA / RABAT
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide at 9:30 AM to start the tour with a visit to Casablanca, the Moroccan economic capital, including the exterior part of the Grand Mosque Hassan II. Departure to Rabat, and upon arrival visit of the administrative capital of the kingdom. Dinner & accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3 - Monday : RABAT / MEKNES / FEZ
After having breakfast at the hotel, departure to Fez via Macaulay Idriss in the holy city, and visit of the Roman ruins of Volubility. Visit
to Meknes known as "The Versailles of Morocco." The visit includes the Old Medina, Bab Man sour & the new Medina. Upon arrival at Fez, accommodation, dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 4 - Tuesday: FEZ
After breakfast at the hotel, the whole day will be dedicated to the visit of Fez: The religious & cultural capital of the kingdom. During the visit, i will be possible to see and to be initiated on the Moroccan traditional art (Artisan, Embroidery, Weaving...). Continuation of the visit. Dinner and accommodation at hotel.
Day 5 - Wednesday : FEZ / BENI MELLAL / MARRAKECH
After breakfast at hotel, departure to Marrakech via Immouzer el Kandar & Azrou, a berber village well-known for its artisanal co-operative. Continuing through landscapes of forests and mountains, and arrival at Beni-mellal. The tour continues to Marrakech. Upon arrival, dinner & overnightat hotel.
Day 6 - Thursday : MARRAKECH
After breakfast at hotel, the whole day will be dedicated to the visit of Marrakech "Pearl of the South" founded in the 11th century. In the morning, the visit will pass by the Koutoubia mosque, the Saadian tombs, the Menara gardens, the Bahia Palace. In the afternoon, visit the souks & the famous Djemaa El Fna square. In the evening, Fantasia dinner at "Chez Ali" restaurant. Back to hotel for overnight.
Day 7 - Friday : MARRAKECH / CASABLANCA
After breakfast at the hotel, the morning will be free for a personal exploration. In the afternoon, departure to Casablanca. Upon arrival, dinner & overnight at hotel.
Day 8 - Saturday : CASABLANCA / MOHAMMED V AIRPORT
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Mohammed airport for flight departure. Assistance for departure formalities.
Starting Time : 7:30 AM
Duration : 8 Days and 7 Nights
- Hotel Pickup - Arrival & departure transfer.
- Admission Fees.
- Half board basis (breakfast & dinner). Option Full board for 05 lunches.
- Half Board circuit for 08 days /07 nights with Fantasia dinner & show at Marrakech.
- Air-conditioned bus all circuit long.
- Multilingual and fully qualified tour guide.
- Entry to monuments and touristic sights among circuit.
- Luggage's' carriage on airport and hotels.
- Our full assistance, taxes, and services.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
- As this is a various days tour, make sure that you'll be bringing all the medicines and supplies you need for taking care of your health in any circumstance.
- According to the weather, wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to these wonderful places.
- Information Required: Flight information.
- At least five working days are required in order to confirm booking.
- Please contact us for the price for children.
- Guaranteed departures every Saturday.
- Our company reserves the right, in case of a departure with less than 2 people, to protect and enroll the clients with another operator offering a similar program at no extra cost.
- All bookings are subject to confirmation.
- All rates are per person and are subject to adjustment depending on the exchange rate fluctuation.
- Hotels selected can be changed depending on the availability or in case of absolute necessity.
Arrival & departure transfers
Arrival & departure transfers
- If cancellation is made at least 21 days before Tour Date: 10% cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made within 21 days and 14 days before Tour Date: 25% cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made within 14 days and 7 days before Tour Date: 50% cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made between 7 days and Tour Date: 100% cancellation fee (No Refund).
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.