A relaxed traditional Mexican town, that’s how people can describe San José del Cabo. With his gorgeous and just renewed main plaza, the historical hacienda-style buildings housing colorful galleries and the old Mission dating back to
1730’s is just a bit of everything this beautiful town has to offer.
The main sections in this area is known as the "Art District”, every Thursday between November and June it takes place something called "the Art walk”, this offers a unique opportunity to enjoy the cultural events that brings the community together to have a good time and of course, to support Los Cabos’s artists and small business.
Make sure to have a free Thursday next time you come to vacation in this paradise, don’t make other plans and have the opportunity to meet real artists and passionate people about art. But if you can’t join us on Thursdays don’t worry, we also have Tuesday available, where our experienced bilingual guides will walk you through this traditional art experience.
This is only a few of the Art Galleries located on the Art District in San Jose:
- Galeria de Ida Victoria: Original work of art & custom frame studio.
- Old town Gallery: Mexico through the eyes of the artist.
- Ivan Guaderrama Art Gallery.
- Corsica: Museum Quality Fine Art.
- Frank Arnold Gallery.
- Muvezi: Gallery Features Shona from an artist from Zimbabwe.
- Movimiento Art.
- Casa Dahlia: Baja's top contemporary fine artists.
Starting Time : To be confirmed.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.