Kenya is one of the best countries in Africa for getting in touch with the African wildlife we're used to watching in Disney movies.
On this totally immersive 4 days experience, you will be camping in the middle of nature at the same time that you'll be learning about these beautiful animals and their habitat, all this while admiring the majestic landscapes that will surely take your breath away!
Day 1 Nairobi - Lake Nakuru7.00a.m Depart from your Nairobi hotel for L
ake Nakuru National Park via the
view-point of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch and an afternoon game drive in the park which has a fantastic array of bird-life including flamingos, White
pelicans and marabou stork, all water birds that breed in the lake's alkaline waters. You may spot buffalo, waterbuck, white rhino and the rare Rothschild's girafe that has five horns instead of the usual three and clear instead of spotted shanks (legs) and other bird species. A visit to the baboon cliff offers a scenic panorama of the lake below, surrounded by a vast tract of euphorbia and acacia forest. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2 Lake Nakuru - Masai mara
After breakfast, depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve stopping at Narok town for re-fuelling. Arrive in time for lunch and after a brief siesta, proceed on a late afternoon/early evening game drive in the reserve, home to the "Big five"
; elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino as well as cheetah, zebra, giraffe, wildebeest, hippo, impala, gazelle and numerous other wildlife including various species of birds. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3 Masai Mara
This morning you will be awakened at dawn and after a cup of tea or coffee you'll set out at sunrise on an early morning drive. The Mara is magical in the morning: the birds are singing, the morning air smells fresh and cool, and the wildlife is just waking up to greet the day. Zebra's frolic and greet each other, a pair of jackals prance through the grass in search of mice or a rabbit. Baboons charter noisily and giraffe watch you as they nibble on their breakfast of acacia leaves. you may even come across a family feeding together on last night's kill, or a leopard snoozing on a tree. Return to the lodge for breakfast followed by a further game drive. Lunch at the lodge
then a leisure break during which you can visit a local
masai village at extra cost. Wind up the day with a late afternoon / early evening game drive, returning to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Masai Mara - Nairobi
After breakfast, proceed on a game drive. Early lunch at the lodge then
depart the Mara region for Nairobi, arriving in the evening. Drop off at your hotel.
Hotel Pick-Up at your hotel in Nairobi
Starting Time : 6:15 AM
- All meals and accommodation.
- Even though this tour includes meals and accommodation, you must bring additional money in order to pay some entrances fees as well as if you want to get extra food and drinks.
- Wear insect repellent.
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes are recommended.
- According to the weather, wear (and pack) sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Please, brin your cameras!
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- As this is a various days tour, make sure that you'll be bringing all the medicines and supplies you need for taking care of your health in any circumstance.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Tour canceled with over 72h in advance will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation with less than 24h will have no refund.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.