Masai Mara is one of the premier game reserves in Africa. This Kenya vacation, by road, takes you into the Great Rift Valley and onwards to the plains of the Mara, stopping enroute at the valley viewpoints.
The Masai Mara is one of the most famous wildlife conservation areas in the world, home to most of the African "animal kingdom".
This popular 3 day road safari offers the traveler a superb experience of seeing the wildlife and scenery of the Masai Mara.
Overnight stay at the lodge for a 2 nights tour with a total of four morning and afternoon game drives.
The accommodation is in quality safari lodges and the tour includes 4 exciting and fully private game drives.
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All Camping Fees
- Finest accommodation offered in tents.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
Pre-tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
- Admission Fees
Tour canceled with over 72h in advance will be fully refunded.
Cancellation with less than 24h will have no refund
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.