The Japanese Street Food Tour- Shibuya is famous around the world as a fashion and trend spotting area but many visitors do not realize that it is also a great neighborhood for delicious and unique food.
In this 3-hour tour, guests will explore backstreets, hidden spots and try some of the street food in Tokyo including gourmet wagyu beef skewers and a regional dish that is full of flavor and history. Learn how locals eat sushi and find out about the Depachika (Food basement) culture in Japan!
Foodies and fashionistas will love this tour for the yummy dishes and fascinating people watching.
2-2-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to 150-0043
Starting Time : 4:00 PM JST
- Try local dishes at 5 food stops
- 1 Drink
- Dessert Included
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- On rainy days, we recommend bringing an umbrella. They can be easily purchased at any convenience store.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes as there will be walking involved.
Dietary Restriction flexibility: Vegan, Vegetarian-friendly (No option for Kobe beef stop, food substitute will be available in one of the other food stops)
Please keep in mind, however, that we cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens that do not belong to Arigato Japan. Also some stops may not have a viable substitution but we will make every effort to compensate at different stops throughout the tour.
"Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case."
- 7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
- 4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
- 72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
- Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.