Beginning near the famous Peace Park your guide will take you through the streets and shopping arcades of downtown Hiroshima.
We will try classic Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki but with your guide, you will also try local snacks, taste spicy Tsukemen that will delight ramen lovers everywhere, visit a classic "village-inside-a-building” of teppanyaki yumminess AND finish up with a surprising old-meets-new dessert stop.
Many people know the history of Hiroshima but meeting the people and visiting this city will be an illuminating experience. Hiroshima’s commitment to peace around the world has made it one of the friendliest places in Japan. People genuinely want to share their stories, welcome you to their city and share with you not just the history but what the city has become and how they look toward the future.
From fanatical sports fans, soul food professionals, wide streets with friendly shop owners, local crafts and a welcoming spirit, this city should be on your MUST SEE list. Don’t just come for the peace park and the famous Miyajima island, let us show you the local side of Hiroshima.
There are endlessly delicious memories to be made here. Get off the beaten track and explore Hiroshima culture through the food and friendly local atmosphere.
〒730-0051 Hiroshima-ken, Hiroshima-shi, Naka-ku, Ōtemachi, 1 Chome−2−１
Starting Time : 4:30 PM JST
- 4 food stops
- 2 drinks included
- Dessert included
- Dining in local restaurants
- Shopping time
- Local English - speaking guide
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- On rainy days, we recommend bringing an umbrella. They can be easily purchased at any convenience store.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes as there will be walking involved.
Dietary Restriction flexibility: This tour is not flexible for dietary restrictions.
Please keep in mind, however, that we cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens that do not belong to Arigato Japan. Also some stops may not have a viable substitution but we will make every effort to compensate at different stops throughout the tour.
"Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case."
- 7+ days before tour’s date: full refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
- 4 to 6 days before original tour date: 50% refund of tour fees minus any processing fees.
- 72 hours or less prior to tour: no refund
- Arigato Japan is not responsible for cancellation conditions or fees imposed by third-party tour agency or any other company through which a service was booked.
Pay Later Instructions
Your credit card will secure your booking, but you will only be charged for your booking, two days before the selected travel date.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.