Nationals of the EEA and certain other countries do not need a visa to enter the country. Tourists who are not nationals of these countries will need to apply for a tourist visa either under a single entry or multiple entries. Countries whose nationals must apply for the Irish visa include Afghanistan, Iraq, Albania, Lebanon, Cuba, Moldova, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria, Eritrea, Somalia, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Georgia, Ukraine, Ghana, Zimbabwe, and Iran.
As part of the requirements for a tourist visa, the following eligibility criteria must be met.
Tourists must provide:
1. A completed and signed visa application.
2. A passport that will remain valid for at least six months after you’ve left Ireland.
3. Prove showing that you’re financially capable of covering all the expenses that will be incurred during visit.
4. Recent passport-sized photographs.
5. Visa fee. A single entry visa will cost £60 and £100 for multiple entries.