On this tour you will get to know by closer Quito's culture and history, all this in a nocturne tour that will make you goosebumps at listening to the ghost stories.
We begin in the northern part of the city with a tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of the hotels are located. Then we head to the historic center to admire the spectacle of the illuminated churches and its main tourist attractions, offering some unique landscapes in our city. (Tickets not included).
The tour continues to the Mirador del Panecillo, recognized for its beauty, where you can delight with a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito.
During the tour, the guide will tell you about recognized urban legends related to the history of the city.
At the end of the tour, passengers may choose optionally one of the places recommended, or to diner in one of our recommended restaurants (return to the hotel, by the passenger).
All this on board of our original Trolleys, which are a replica of the trams that circulated in Quito in the last century.
- English-speaking guide.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- We recommend you to bring money for food and drinks since this tour doesn't include any meal, we'll be going around many restaurants and place where you can eat though.
- As this is a nocturne tour, be aware that the temperature will decrease while the night is coming, so bring some jacket or sweater even though you think it is not necessary at the departure time but maybe later you will be in need of it.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Cancellation without charge until 1 day before the tour
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.