Visit the middle of the world city and museums to experience really funny, incredible and unique activities and things you can only do and live in this area of the world.
We will start at the northern part of the city heading up to the "Middle of the World City”, where the monument that divides the Northern from the Southern Hemisphere will be observed. It was built during the XVII century when a French Expedition defined the precise location of the equatorial line. Includes entrance to Middle of the World where you can enjoy the cultural experience of the attractions of this privileged place.
Later we will go to the only Geobotanical Reserve of the Country, the PULULAHUA, a asleep volcano and with great biological wealth in its interior, wich differs by not having a conical shape. It’s formed by a large meadow with variety of colors and landscapes, which shelters a number of plant species, mammals, birds and insects.
In this reserve was the first National Park created in South America, you will be able to perceive the special energy that is felt between each rock and cloud that we find here, and that makes this an impossible place to stop visiting it.
Starting Time : 8:30 AM
- English-speaking guide.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to this wonderful place.
- We recommend you to bring money for food and drinks.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Cancellation without charge until 1 day before the tour.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.