On this tour you will learn by closer Quito's culture and traditions, all this while visiting great neighborhoods and appreciating the colorful streets.
Our route starts in the northern part of the city by the commercial, banking and hotel area of Modern Quito.
Visit the Plaza Foch, known as the "Zona Rosa” of the city, where you can explore, feel and taste a world of flavors and sensations in a tasting of artisan chocolate, cocoa Fine Aroma.
Following this we will move to the Casa Museo Guayasamin, Ecuador's most important artist of the modern era, and know the great value of the artistic heritage assets that this artist left the country.
Ending this unforgettable evening, we will visit to the traditional and historic neighborhood Guápulo where we will walk its quaint cobbled streets and its incomparable landscape overlooking the valleys surrounding the city.You can taste a traditional canelazo quiteño in one of the bohemian-style cafes that characterize this picturesque area; and we will get to admire the church of Guápulo, and old colonial building monastery.
At the end of the tour we will be able to stay in the hotel or in an area of restaurants to then take our night tour (operates from Wednesday to Saturday).
Starting Time : 14:30
- English-speaking guide.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
- Wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and other accessories you think necessary in order to protect yourself from sun radiation.
- Bring extra money so you'll be able to buy some souvenirs for your beloved ones or for yourself in order to remember your visit to these wonderful places.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Cancellation without charge until 1 day before the tour.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.