Quito has the largest, least-altered, and best-preserved historic center in the Americas. On this tour, you will visit the historical center of Quito from 5 meters high to enjoy a panoramic view of the illuminated city, with a One-Hour stop at the traditional street La Ronda.
During this time you can explore the narrow streets, home of painters, poets, writers, and bohemians, and have a taste the famous wind pies or traditional "Canelazo" (a hot traditional drink) at your expense.
You will experience the things that Quito shows at night at the same time that you will appreciate the lights of some Iconically illuminated buildings.
Bulevar Naciones Unidas and Shyris. La Carolina Park. (please be 10 minutes before departure time).
- Access to our Double-decker busses.
- Dinner/or Meals.
- Tips and other Details not specified.
As this is a nocturne tour, be aware that the temperature will decrease while the night is coming, so bring some jacket or sweater even though you think it is not necessary at the departure time but maybe later you will be in need of it.
Here's our recommendation about what you should bring:
- Comfortable clothes.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- 72 hours before the tour APPLIES REFOUND (This transaction will have a 10 usd surcharge per invoice for administrative expenses.)
- Less than 72 hours before the tour DOES NOT APPLY REFOUND.
- 24 hours before the tour you can request DATE changes
- In case of not making any notification and the ticket is not used on the date marked, it will be considered as a NO SHOW and there will be no refund or change.
Pay later instructions
You will have to pay in cash or credit card at the ticketing office.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.