What better way is there to get to know a new place and sustainably get around than by bike? With Mindo Biking, you will be able to rent a bike for a day and take a cruise around the beautiful cloud forest and surrounding area.
With a bike rental in Mindo, you can:
Choose to have an invigorating workout cycling uphill to our enchanting waterfalls and take a well deserved and refreshing swim in their pools.
You can use it to move between Mindo's Bucket Pass attractions, your hotel and hte places that you choose to eat at.
Address: Vicente Aguirre, Mindo, Ecuador.
Walk to Vicente Aguirre Street (also known as the "Boulevard Gourmet" where all the restaurants are at) and rent from store front.
Duration : Everyday from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Bicycle rent for the day (between 8:30 am - 6:00 pm).
- Helmets, locks, a fanny pack, and a map of the area.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Bring comfortable clothes, durable shoes for biking. Don't forget plenty of water as well!
- Helmets, locks, a fanny pack, and a map of the area are provided, but pack a bag if you want to picnic along the falls.
- Once you book, try calling Mindo Biking in advance to reserve a bike when you plan to get there. This will guarantee a reserved bike for you or your group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- All customers will be required to listen to a short training talk and sign a waiver of liability.
- Please only book this activity if you are confident about riding mountain bikes. Any damage to the bicycle will be responsibility of the person who rides it.
No Available Data
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.