Save 20% with this bundled Baños's Top Attractions Pass. Cross the best of Baños forests ziplining. Let the wonderful water from Baños waterfalls wrap you in their magic with our Canyoning activity, discover baños at your own pace by renting a bike and explore it on your own, let the power of the plants purify your skin and remove the toxins from it with our Baño de Cajón or clean your body and mind with the wonderful pools and hydromassages at Luna Run Tun, with an amazing view. Have unique views in Baños on board a double-decker bus which will take you to Casa del Árbol and Cafe del cielo or take our Ruta de las Cascadas and explore the most beautiful and great waterfalls from Baños.
Save 25% off the combined vendor price at each attraction with Baños's Top Attractions Pass. This pass makes traveling faster, cheaper and simpler by using one single ticket to enter all attractions. Upon purchase, you will immediately receive a voucher with a QR Code (one per person) allowing for direct entry into 4 of the 7 attractions of your choice (no need to carry cash):
Baños's Top Attractions Pass does not include a tour guide and transportation to all of the attractions; however, you can get to each attraction with your bike or in a cab and at the majority of the attraction's guided tours are offered in English and Spanish. The pass is valid for six months, but you can visit all of the attractions in 1 or 2 days if you want to. At each attraction, simply present your voucher (either paper or mobile) along with your ID and your pass will be scanned for entrance.
You should only scan your ticket once at each attraction so you will have access to the 4 attractions of your choice.
- Adrenaline Ziplining Park : Cross the best of Baños forests in 6 zip lines that summarize 2000 meters of a ride from the air along with other adrenaline options of your choice at Puntzan Canopy.
- Canyoning or Rafting: Choose between canyoning, an incredible adventure sport that allows you to move through the steep terrain of the canyon while the waterfalls wrap you in their magic, or rafting, the most challenging rapids in a boat, full of adrenaline.
- Bike Rental: Discover baños at your own pace by renting a bike and explore it on your own.
- Steam Bath: Relax in an individual and authentic steam bath in a wooden box at El Refugio SPA, the first Spa in Ecuador.
- Double-decker Bus to Café del Cielo & Baños: Have unique views in baños on board of a double-decker bus which will take you to Casa del Árbol and Cafe del cielo.
- Double-decker Bus to Pailón del Diablo Waterfall: Enjoy an amazing ride and view on this Waterfall Routes that will end at the Pailón del Diablo Waterfall.
- Café del Cielo Hot Beverage: Finish your day with a hot beverage and the most amazing view of Baños at Café del Cielo. Romantic, inspiring and delicious.
Varies according to the attraction:
- Canopy Baños, Puntzan: KM 5 vía Runtún, Sector San Antonio de Puntzan.
- Canyoning Baños: 16 de Diciembre Street, between Montalvo and Luis A. Martinez.
Streets Baños - Ecuador.
- Rafting Baños: 16 de Diciembre Street, between Montalvo and Luis A. Martinez Streets Baños - Ecuador.
- Biking in Baños: 16 de Diciembre Street, between Montalvo and Luis A. Martinez Streets Baños - Ecuador.
- Baño de Cajón: Ecuador - Tungurahua - Baños - Camino Real - Barrio San Vicente.
- Double-decker to Café del Cielo: Ambato Street and Thomas Halflants, in front of Cruz Roja.
- Waterfalls route: Ambato Street and Thomas Halflants, in front of Cruz Roja
Duration : Visit attractions at your own pace
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.