Duration: 8 hour with lunch (approx.)
Starting time: to be confirmed
Pick up location: Centrally located hotels (within 4th ring road)
After the journey from downtown Beijing your visit starts at the Sacred Way. The same journey that was taken by the Imperial families when visiting their ancestors’ tombs. This serene walk along a marble path flanked by Ancient marble statues and elegant willows is an unexpected highlight. Next the Ming Tombs – the imperial burial grounds of the Ming dynasty Emperors where you will explore the Changling Tomb, the largest and best preserved of the 13 tombs. On the way to Badaling you will stop for lunch at the Jade Gallery, where you will also learn about the 5000-year culture of Chinese Jade. Then it is on to the highlight of the day, the Badaling section of the Great Wall – a monumental feat of engineering by the ancient Chinese, the Great Wall stretched for a total of 6700 km when it was at its zenith. Here, you will see the best preserved section of this Wonder of the Ancient World. On your return journey the last stop will be to enjoy a traditional tea ceremony. A great way to relax after these awesome experiences.
- Round trip transfer from selected centrally located hotels (within 4th ring road)
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch with one standard drink
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water on board
- Guide & driver gratuities
- Additional beverages at lunch
No Available Data
Please notify us of any health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged at least 12 hours in advance
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full.
- Any no show of confirmed booking is not refundable.
- The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels varies from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions. The approximate pickup time will be advised at time of booking.
- All listed tour length is designed time frame based on normal traffic, it might be shorten or prolonged depends on the day by day traffic conditions.
- Tour itinerary or transportation so described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important event (celebrities, conference, matches and etc.), we reserve the right to alter places to be visited.
- Gray Line Beijing holds no responsibility for any expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any of your participants which arise from or as a result or any act, omission, default or neglect, causing injury, damage or loss to tour participants or their property.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.