Mutianyu is the most impressive section of the Great Wall of China accessible from Beijing. Known for the beauty of its precipitous terrain it runs along the high mountain ridges. In order to more easily enjoy the panoramic views, we include convenient access up and down by cable car. On your journey to Mutianyu, you will stop at the Jade Factory and learn about the ancient culture of Chinese jade. For lunch, you will savor a typical home-style meal served in a farmer’s courtyard. And on your return journey you will experience a traditional and relaxing tea ceremony.
Hotels within the 4th Ring Road
Starting Time : To Be Confirmed.
Duration : 8 Hours with Lunch
- Round trip transfer from selected centrally located hotels (within 4th ring road)
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch with one standard drink
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water on board
- Guide & driver gratuities
- Additional beverages at lunch
No Available Data
Please notify us of any health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged at least 12 hours in advance.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full.
- Any no show of confirmed booking is not refundable.
- The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels varies from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions. The approximate pickup time will be advised at time of booking.
- All listed tour length is designed time frame based on normal traffic, it might be shorten or prolonged depends on the day by day traffic conditions.
- Tour itinerary or transportation so described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important event (celebrities, conference, matches and etc.), we reserve the right to alter places to be visited.
- Gray Line Beijing holds no responsibility for any expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any of your participants which arise from or as a result or any act, omission, default or neglect, causing injury, damage or loss to tour participants or their property.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.