On this tour we will visit Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. As the largest city square in the world, Tiananmen Square is the first "must-see” tourist attraction for Chinese and foreign visitors. The Forbidden City, actually a "nick-name” for the Imperial Palace, was the political center of China for almost 600 years, during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
After visiting the emperor’s majestic "house”, we will take a lunch break before visiting the beautiful Temple of Heaven – the imperial temple and altar complex. Built in 1420, it was designed for the emperor to worship the god of heaven, pray for good harvest and hold grand religious ceremonies.
In addition, we will visit the Yuanhou Silk workshop and observe up-close the process of making hand-made silk.
Hotels in Downtown Beijing
Starting Time : To Be Confirmed.
Duration : 8 Hours with Lunch
- Round Trip Transfers to Most Downtown Beijing Hotels
- Deluxe Traditional Chinese Lunch
- Main Admission Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Air Conditioned Coaches
No Available Data
Important to note:
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged
- Private tours provide the highest level of personal attention for passengers with special needs such as limited mobility
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full.
- Any no show of confirmed booking is not refundable.
- The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels varies from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions. The approximate pickup time will be advised at time of booking.
- All listed tour length is designed time frame based on normal traffic, it might be shorten or prolonged depends on the day by day traffic conditions.
- Tour itinerary or transportation so described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important event (celebrities, conference, matches and etc.), we reserve the right to alter places to be visited.
- Gray Line Beijing holds no responsibility for any expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any of your participants which arise from or as a result or any act, omission, default or neglect, causing injury, damage or loss to tour participants or their property.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.