Your tour starts at the Lama Temple, one of the best examples of sacred temples in the region. Its rich diversity of architectural styles includes Han, Mongolian, Manchurian and Tibetan. Next, we head to the Beijing Zoo to see the frolicking Pandas – a living Chinese treasure that's sure to bring a smile to your face. For lunch, we’ll replenish ourselves with a tasty meal at Qiu Yi Yuan restaurant.
Afterwards, we’ll take a break and go next-door to the Li Heng Tang Pearl workshop, where we can learn about the ancient art of pearl cultivation. Finally, we will indulge ourselves in the overwhelming beauty of Summer Palace, the emperor’s resort for eight centuries. Destroyed twice in the 19th century by foreign invading forces, the palace was fully renovated to its’ present condition by the Empress Dowager Cixi – her lasting legacy, and now a World Heritage Site.
Hotels in Downtown Beijing
Starting Time : To Be Confirmed.
Duration : 8 Hours with Lunch
- Round Trip Transfer for most Downtown Beijing Hotels
- Deluxe Chinese Traditional Lunch
- Main Admission Fees
- English Speaking Guides
- Air Conditioned Coaches
No Available Data
Important to note:
- Please notify us of any health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged at least 12 hours in advance.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full.
- Any no show of confirmed booking is not refundable.
- The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels varies from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions. The approximate pickup time will be advised at time of booking.
- All listed tour length is designed time frame based on normal traffic, it might be shorten or prolonged depends on the day by day traffic conditions.
- Tour itinerary or transportation so described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important event (celebrities, conference, matches and etc.), we reserve the right to alter places to be visited.
- Gray Line Beijing holds no responsibility for any expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any of your participants which arise from or as a result or any act, omission, default or neglect, causing injury, damage or loss to tour participants or their property.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.