Among all the amazing wonders that this great city has to offer, Tian’anmen Square, The Forbidden City and The Great Wall are often the main 3 that come to mind. To begin you will visit Tian’anmen Square, which is at the very center of the modern city of Beijing. Next a journey of discovery in the Forbidden City, the world’s largest single palace complex which was home to the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties. After this is a trip to the Silk Gallery. An integral element in Chinese culture. Before the Great Wall, you will enjoy your lunch at the Jade Factory. Finally live out the dream as you walk on the picturesque Juyongguan section of the Wall. Juyongguan means "First Pass Under the Heavens”. This heavily fortified pass was often referred to as the "throat of Beijing”.
Centrally located hotels within the 4th Ring
Starting Time : To Be Confirmed.
Duration : 8 Hours with Lunch
- Round trip transfer from selected centrally located hotels (within 4th ring road)
- Authentic traditional Chinese lunch with one standard drink
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water on board
- Guide & driver gratuities
- Additional beverages at lunch
No Available Data
Please notify us of any health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged at least 12 hours in advance
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full.
- Any no show of confirmed booking is not refundable.
- The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels varies from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions. The approximate pickup time will be advised at time of booking.
- All listed tour length is designed time frame based on normal traffic, it might be shorten or prolonged depends on the day by day traffic conditions.
- Tour itinerary or transportation so described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important event (celebrities, conference, matches and etc.), we reserve the right to alter places to be visited.
- Gray Line Beijing holds no responsibility for any expenses, damages or losses incurred or sustained by any of your participants which arise from or as a result or any act, omission, default or neglect, causing injury, damage or loss to tour participants or their property.
Please Sign in
to view Reviews and Ratings.